Sharp – the Japanese multinational smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Sharp Aquos C10 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Sharp Aquos C10 Features
The smartphone features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2040 pixels screen resolution at 420 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 508 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 8MP rear camera with f/1.8 and f/2.0 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and Dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 2,700 mAh battery buried inside it with Huawei SuperCharge fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available only in one color option, which is Black.
Sharp Aquos C10 Specs
• 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2040 pixels screen resolution
• 420 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass for protection
• Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
• Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 octa core processor
• Adreno 508 graphics processor
• 4GB of RAM
• 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 12MP + 8MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 2,700 mAh battery
• Huawei SuperCharge fast battery charging technology support
• fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black
Sharp Aquos C10 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Sharp Aquos C10 smartphone retails for about 400 EUR.