DELL INSPIRON 17 7000 Series Come With Brushed Aluminum Chassis
The American firm, Dell launched a range of 2-in-1 laptop/tablet Inspiron devices at the Computex 2016. The Dell Inspiron 17 7000 Series is a smart, portable, attractive and versatile laptop with a 17-inch display. The Inspiron 17 7000’s full-sized, spill-resistant keyboard has decent travel, enabling you to type rapidly with ease.
The Inspiron 17 7000 is a mammoth 2-in-1; a Brobdingnagian-brushed-aluminum slate which looks far less nimble than it is. The lid is spartan with a black Dell logo, and when the computer is opened, you will see the 17.3-inch, 1080p touch screen; full keyboard with number pad; and a brushed-aluminum deck.
The 2-in-1 is powered by a choice of sixth-gen Intel Core Skylake CPUs with up to 16GB of DDR4 RAM, 1 terabyte and 5,400-rpm HDD, and an Nvidia GeForce 940MX graphics card with 2 gigabyte of VRAM.
The new Inspiron 17 7000 2-in-1 also features an infrared camera with Windows Hello integration and a USB 3.0 port with a Type-C connector which can be used for data transfer or recharging the system.
Other Features Of Inspiron 17 7000 Are :
- A precision touchpad certified for Windows 10
- A brushed aluminum chassis
- An infrared “Windows Hello” camera to log you in with a glance
- A 1080p touchscreen that bends over backwards into a tablet configuration
- A backlit keyboard
- An Intel Core i7, i5 or i3 processor and DDR4 memory
- A USB-C port that can be used to charge the laptop and adding hours of battery life with one of Dell’s $99 external battery packs (though they’ll ship with a standard barrel-jack AC adapter instead of USB-C)
- Fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- One USB 3.0 port, one USB 2.0 port, one HDMI jack, and a full-size SD card reader.