Corsair is in preferred, a gamer’s logo. The corporation makes computer components like memory and instances, in addition to accessories like mice and keyboards for people who need to fully optimize their play experience. however allow’s be sincere, you don’t need to be a gamer to appreciate how suitable these products are. The K70 and K95 RGB are my favored keyboards to paintings on, and the HS70 headset is also famous around the Engadget workplace. So consider my satisfaction in locating out that Corsair became venturing far from gaming with its modern day keyboard. The K83 wired-free leisure Keyboard is aimed at folks who want an excellent media controller for their smart tv, HTPC or Roku.
The incorporated precision touchpad features tunable settings with advanced Microsoft windows 10 four-finger gesture help and a committed aluminium quantity curler with press-to-mute easily high-quality‑tunes your audio.
Features of the Corsair K83 Wireless keyboard :
– Convenient hotkeys for media playback and navigation or switch seamlessly to standard F keys for shortcuts and gaming
– Comfort contoured keycaps with an intuitive layout and 20-key rollover ensure you’ll never miss a keystroke
– 128-bit AES wireless encryption helps protect your keystrokes from wireless eavesdropping to keep your personal data safe
– Up to 40 hours of continuous use or play while charging when plugged into USB
– Lighting control, joystick and touchpad customization, sophisticated macro programming, and more, all from a single intuitive interface
Corsair K83 Backlit Wireless Entertainment Keyboard Price
At $100 it’s a steep price compared to devices like Microsoft’s $40 All-in-One Media Keyboard or Logitech’s $70 K600. However, if Corsair manages to iron out its basic functionality and get it working with more media boxes (game consoles, at least) it’ll be worth the extra cash just for some of that Corsair elegance in your living room.