The Huawei P20 Pro Smartphone has been the subject of a handful of leaks and rumors so far, now we have some more information to share about the phone. The smartphone will come with a triple sensor at the back of the device. Well, it would seem a bit hard to digest but yeah it is absolutely right!.
Huawei P20 Pro Features
The smartphone features a 5.84 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2280 pixels screen resolution at 432 of ppi pixel density. It will run on the latest generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It will be powered by the HiSilicon Kirin octa core processor. On the storage front, the smartphone will be equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The phone will also come with the support for MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone to sport a Triple 12MP + 20MP + 2MP rear camera with Leica optics, 2x lossless zoom, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there will be a 24 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, rumors suggested, there will be a Non-removable Li-Po mAh battery with fast battery charging technology support. The smartphone will be available in various color options, including Blue, Black.
Huawei P20 Pro Specs
• 5.84 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2280 pixels screen resolution
• 432 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
• HiSilicon Kirin octa core processor
• 4GB or 6GB of RAM
• 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• Triple 12MP + 20MP + 2MP rear camera
• 24 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po mAh battery
• fast battery charging technology support
• Color options: Blue, Black